If you’re a beauty junkie and you eat, sleep and breathe the content that beauty gurus put out, then your dreams have come true! We at MissMalini are excited to share that we’ve launched a brand new social media platform to celebrate the fantastic work of content creators. MissMalini Trending is the place to find out what your favourite influencers are up to. Yesterday we were at the launch party for this new and exciting social media account, and we spotted so many of our favourite influencers! Lucky for you, I had a quick catch-up sesh with some of them and asked them for some beauty tips! Here they are:
1. Malvika Sitlani
If I got a penny for every YouTube video I watched from her channel; I’d be on a plane to Mykonos right now. I’ve always loved the beauty content she produces; it’s trendy, authentic and super-helpful. Here are some tips that she swears by:
- Use hydrating serums and moisturisers to prep your skin before makeup.
- Use radiant primers or primer water before applying your makeup for a dewy look.
- Wear matte liquid lipsticks when you want to wear a bold red lip.
Here are a few of Malvika’s looks that we love:
Neon Eyeshadow + Chiselled Cheeks
Cut-crease Eyeshadow + Mauve Lips
Smokey Brown Eyeshadow + Highlighter
Aanam is one of the OG fashion and beauty gurus, and I had a definite fangirl moment when I met her! Here are some of the tips that she gave me:
- Bold brows can frame your face, and they never go out of style.
- If you’re an aspiring content creator, then find your voice, stick to it and be consistent.
Here are a few of Aanam’s looks that we love:
Pastel Eyeliner + Bold Brows
Pink Eyeshadow + Kohl Eyes
Meghna’s Instagram feed is absolute perfection! Her travel pictures give all of us major FOMO. Besides her exciting posts about her holidays, I also love her simple makeup looks. Here’s what I learnt from chatting with her:
- She loves the colourful eyeshadow and eyeliner trend.
- Some advice she would give to an aspiring content creator is—be authentic, consistent and true yourself!
Here are a few of Meghna’s looks that we love:
All Things Peachy
Wispy Lashes + Pink Pout
Follow @missmalinibeauty and @missmalinitrending on Instagram for more updates.