Every year I most look forward to discovering the latest trends in Indian Fashion and with Lakme Fashion Week SR’20 going on, I’ve been getting my fill. However, one of the days that I look forward to the most is sustainability day. Since fashion is the biggest contributor to pollution, it’s only wise that we invest in concepts that reduces our carbon footprints. From day 2, I really enjoyed the vivid visuals from the ramp, the tunes and of course the designs. But above all, that soft fabric is what I adored. With Bombay’s summer coming up I can’t imagine wanting to wear anything else. So scroll below and check out some of the designers you need to add to your wardrobe and promote sustainability.
1. Patchwork and layering at the Circular Design Challenge
2. Natural Dyes and wraparound drapes at Studio Medium
3. Beautiful Parsi motifs at Ashdeen
4. Bright pops of colour and vibrant florals at House Of Three‘s Collection
5. Summer sorbet tones at Shades Of India
6. Layering print-on-print at Eka X TSCO Government of Telangana
7. Indian prints at Ritu Kumar X Ecovero
Do you have a favourite from these? Let us know below!