Here's A DIY Green Tea Face Mist That’ll Refresh Your Skin In A JiffyEesha Kokane , 01 Apr 2020
As the summer months are slowly creeping in on us, the weather is getting super humid, and the temperature is rising. That uncomfortable sticky way your skin feels is the absolute worst, isn’t it? Fortunately, face mists exist to fix this problem. They’re refreshing, hydrating and smell wonderful. So if you want to make your very own refreshing face mist, then here’s an easy DIY green tea face mist recipe:
Here’s What You Need:
To make this, DIY green tea face mist, here are a few ingredients that you’ll need:
- 1 green tea bag
- 1/2 cup of boiled water
- 1/2 cup of rose water
- 1 vitamin E tablet
- 1 plastic spray bottle
How To Make It:
To make this face mist, here are the few simple steps you should follow:
- After you’re done boiling the water, dunk the green tea bag into it and let it steep for 5 minutes and then remove the teabag. Let the green tea cool down and then proceed with the further steps.
- In the plastic spray bottle, add the green tea and rose water and mix them together.
- Take the vitamin E tablet, cut it up and pour the oil into the plastic bottle.
- Shake up the bottle and leave it in the fridge for a few hours before using it.
What Are The Benefits:
Here are the benefits of using this DIY green tea face mist:
- Green Tea: There’s a reason why green tea is such a popular ingredient in skincare products. It’s full of antioxidants, and it does wonders for your skin. It reduces rednesses, controls breakouts and hydrates your skin.
- Rose Water: Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties, and it helps calm down inflammation and cleanses your pores.
- Vitamin E: This skincare ingredient is excellent for people with dry skin. It’s moisturising, and it helps reduce pigmentation.
Will you try making this DIY green tea face mist? Let me know in the comments below.
Follow @missmalinibeauty on Instagram for more updates.