You know that freeing feeling that comes with the confidence to wear your identity in the open, proud and loud… Yeah, that’s why we celebrate Pride Month and are with the LGBTQ community. When I look back in time, it saddens me that the queer and gay community could never really be themselves, which is why rainbow colours are so fitting and represent the diversity in terms of race, gender, ages and so on.
To show our love, support and appreciation, we’re rounding up a few rainbow-coloured eye makeup looks that could be just the right type of self-expression for Pride Month! So be creative and indulge in a little colour…
1. Start with minimal strokes on your eyes
2. You can colour-block too with some matte shadows
3. Or go for a smokey effect
4. And maybe add in some shimmer…?
5. Or go matte and for a more tropical vibe
6. And if you like, it can resemble an actual rainbow in the sky
7. You can also just wing it and go all out and do what you really feel like
Love is love :)
Follow @missmalinibeauty on Instagram for more updates.