6 Moments We Loved From Taapsee Pannu's Quarantine Throwback Series On InstagramShubanka Sridhar , 30 Jul 2020
Taapsee Pannu in Chashme Baddoor; Taapsee and AMtabh Bachchan in Badla (Source: Instagram | @taapsee)
The lockdown has led us all to realise how precious all the times we spent outside, at work or with our friends were, amirite? We also have a little extra time at hand to sit back and just look back at those memories, where everyday is a “throwback to when” day. If you have noticed actress Taapsee Pannu‘s Instagram in the past few months, that is exactly what she has been upto!
The actress has decided to post throwback pictures from her gallery and shares the story behind each photo. From her time promoting her films to the time spent on set and more, it’s been super fun to witness her throwback journey through her #QuarantinePost series. Now, while I liked them all, here are 5 moments she shared that were quite special!
Check them out:
1. This is one of the first pictures she posted from the #QuarantinePost series where she shared a happy, blurry selfie from the workshop for her film, Pink, with her co-stars — Kirti Kulhari and Andrea Tariang. They played room-mates in the film and she says they actually felt like that when it was time to shoot.
2. This is such a sweet throwback of hers from her Bollywood debut, Chashme Baddoor. She says it feels like she was a different person then and shares that she will always be proud of her journey from then until now!
3. This picture, Taapsee says, is when they announced her film ‘Naam Shabaana‘. This was her first film as the protagonist and says it was special to be taking centre stage among so many well-renowned actors. Wasn’t she so amazing in the film?
4. Got to love BTS shots from film sets! And this one of Taapsee’s with Rishi Kapoor and Anubhav Sinha (with Neena Gupta in the background) is such a nice memory. She reminisces about Rishi Ji’s sense of humour and how it was great to work with director, Anubhav Sinha!
5. This #QuarantinePost was dedicated to the film, Badla. To act with such command opposite none other than Amitabh Bachchan isn’t a joke, and Taapsee was on fire! Got to love this duo and this film.
6. With so many extraordinary women working in the film, it is only fair to document the super memorable shooting experience, right? Mission Mangal starred Taapsee alongside Vidya Balan, Kirti Kulhari, Sonakshi Sinha and Nitya Menen, and was one film that proved that women do run the world!
Love how Taapsee shares the most candid and heartfelt stories! Which one was your favourite? Let me know!