It’s been refreshing to see our favourite Bollywood celebrities out and about more often. While there aren’t any major events or red carpets to get dressed up for (which is something I’ve been loving TBH), there’s still a glamour and style these ladies bring forth in most of their OOTDs.
This week, we spotted a bevy of stylish looks, but for me, only a certain stood out in terms of the trend. Another reason to not have those fancy events and red carpets are so that we see these celebrities wear the clothes their most comfortable in, running errands and lounging around—just like us! Now if you scroll down, you’ll see my 6 most favourite looks that go in the ‘comfy and chill’ theme of things…
1. Alia Bhatt‘s oversized pink Gucci sweatshirt that features a cute fawn at the front, paired with skinny jeans and hot pink Balenciaga sneakers.
2. Sunny Leone‘s striped shirt that she paired with red trousers (giving off major Christmas vibes already) and white accessories to pull the look together and keep it stylish.
3. Malaika Arora kept it cool, yet casual in her workout tank top and leggings by styling her look with a pair of tan mid-calf boots and a classic Neverful Louis Vuitton tote.
4. Disha Patani’s blue co-ord sweatshirt set that she styled with classic Adidas white Superstars, pair of Ray Ban sunglasses and a blue Louis Vuitton sling bag.
5. Nushrratt Bharuccha‘s monotone co-ord set in different lavender shades that she styled with a fanny pack sling and Nike trainers.
6. Kareena Kapoor Khan‘s candy-striped, pleated dress came with horizontal and vertical stripes that made a statement as grand as her baby bump!
Which celebrity look was your favourite amongst the lot? Comment below and let us know!