Bigg Boss 15 finally got its winner in Tejasswi Prakash last night. And I cannot forget the moment when host Salman Khan raised her hand in the air, for, it dropped into a flashback of the young actress walking on stage on the first day. Tejasswi has truly had a journey full of ups and downs in this house. Last night on the grand finale she stood opposite Pratik Sehajpal as the top 2 on the show.
Check out her winning moment here:
While a major highlight of Tejasswi's journey was her affair with co-contestant Karan Kundrra, individually too, Teja was quite a competition on the show.
Here are 5 major highlights from here journey:
Bigg Boss Baby
I still crack up on the initial days when Tejasswi flirted with Bigg Boss every now and then. In case you don't remember it, watch it here!
The Dhaakad girl
I must say, Teja performed every task in the show with all her heart. Not only did she give everyone a tough fight, but she also made sure to make the tasks fun.
Seeing her love with Karan bloom on the show has been just too sweet to witness. And even though they had their shares of ups and downs, Teja always stood by her beau.
Tejasswi v/s Shamita
Two strong headed woman clashing over several issues on the show was something we frequently saw. And their fights till the last day just kept getting nasty, comments were passed, things were told, but its now all in the past.
Tejasswi v/s Pratik
Till the last, Pratik and Teja stood opposite each other. They never got along on the show, and I guess that's what made these two race for the trophy till the end.
Not just this journey, but Tejasswi also has some interesting real life facts.
Here are 5 things about the BB15 winner you need to know:
- Tejasswi has an engineering degree. In fact, she has been brilliant in studies and has done electronic and telecommunication engineering.
- Tejasswi is very fond of classical music, in fact she plays the harmonium too. Not just this she is also an accomplished Bharatnatiyam dancer.
- Tejasswi is a big time foodie. In fact, panipuri is her favorite and she loves to gorge on the street food in Delhi.
- She also loves to travel from time to time.
- Lastly, did you know? Tejasswi never wanted to be an actress.
Now after winning Bigg Boss 15, Tejasswi will be seen in Naagin 6 and I am looking forward to see her in this super-natural drama. Once again, many congratulations to Tejasswi!