Hina Khan has clearly come a long way & there is no looking back for the starlet now. From television to films, Hina's choices have paved her way to the top. Apart from acting, she's even earned the title of a glamorous diva with her eclectic sartorial choices. We've seen Hina walk the red carpet at Cannes before we think she's going to up the ante this time as she gears up the Cannes red carpet again this year. Read on to see some of her OOTDs from the archives that we really enjoyed.
Here are 7 times Hina Khan looked absolutely amazing on the red carpet:
1) Hina had walked the Cannes red carpet for the first time in a grey embellished Ziad Nakad gown with dramatic, cape sleeves. Actually love this silhouette on her.
2) For her second appearance, she chose a grey metallic Alin Le' Kal gown with a trail. I love how sexy and fresh the outfit and colour choice is. I wish her hair and makeup had been thought through a little more.
3) She wore a sparkly Supria Munjal Gown in hues of lavender. 4 years later, it continues to be the IT colour.
4) Love this Rare Heritage embellished gown with an ombre feathered trail. Her sleek wet hair look is nice but a muted, pink lip would have added a nice touch to the look.
5) This Ziad Nakad gown for Gold Awards in 2019 hits all the right notes with the embellishments, the thigh-high slit and the exaggerated sleeve detail.
6) This rainbow iridescent gown is one of our faves, from the flattering shape to the colour to everything. She looks well put-together.
7) Everything about this Alpana & Neeraj outfit screams fab! From her exaggerated ruffled sleeves to the mermaid shape of her gown, even the white laser-cut details on the bodice really add a special touch to her ensemble.
Hina Khan has quite clearly proved she has the taste, now we wait to see what she will wear to Cannes this year.