Q: WHAT TELEVISION SHOW WOULD YOU NEVER WANT TO MISS, AND WHY? PLEASE POST YOU ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS BELOW (ALSO SPECIFY YOUR CITY).
Everyone has certain series, movies and tv shows that you just can’t miss, but due to our busy lifestyles, it’s easy to forget when these programs air. Well… rest easy! Tata Sky has launched their new app called ‘Everywhere TV’ as a part of Tata Sky Mobile, which allows subscribers to watch live TV – and a whole host of other things – while on the go. The new app was created to provide existing Tata Sky customers a great new service, but if you’re not a customer, don’t fear. We’re giving away a Tata Sky+ HD connection set top box to one lucky winner, along with free service for a year! All you have to do is tell us which show you’d never want to miss and why, and you may just get lucky :)
Psst… we’ve noted down 5 things we really liked about the new Tata Sky Mobile app when we tried it out recently at the MissMalini office… needless to say we didn’t get much work done that day!
1. It’s accessible on all 3G and broadband services, so there’s no restriction of remaining within the coverage area of a specific telecom provider. Plus, it lets you choose your bitrate incase your connection is a bit slower.
2. You can use the app to browse their program guide while you’re on the go, and if there’s something you want to watch, you can use your app to connect with your set top box and record the show. That way, you’re covered even if you’re not able to watch on the go.
3. You can access different music libraries anytime. Active Music is available on the app, which is useful if you’re on the move. If you want to listen to something other than your regular playlist (and aren’t in the mood for ads and RJs on the radio), you can browse through all the different genres on Active Music.
4. You can watch what you want. Thanks to Video on Demand, you can browse their library, which includes movies and do-it-yourself videos. Team MissMalini had fun revisiting Shah Rukh Khan‘s Fauji!
5. You can catch up on your missed shows. Commuting can be super boring, but it flies by faster if you’re catching up on all those shows you missed during the week. They’ve got “Catch Up TV” which lets you watch 5 days’ worth of the most recent episodes of popular television shows.