I know, I’m obviously biased but I seriously think I had the best wedding ever. It was everything I had dreamed of and SO much more. Everything was just perfect, the clothes, the Anmol bling, the friends, the fun and of course the pictures to prove it! So I thought it would be kinda nice (especially since India Bridal Week just wrapped up and we’re in the middle of couture) to share the love and give one super lucky bride-to-be a chance to borrow 25 lakhs worth of jewellery from Anmol to wear on her special day, whaddya think? :)
Enter the contest now! Check out Anmol’s bridal bling collection and post a comment below with what YOU want your dream wedding to be like. Let your imagination run wild :)
Psst! Remember boys you can win this for your bride-to-be and earn some mega brownie points before the wedding! (Plus mom, dad, bhaiya, bhabi I’m looking at you too. Just leave a comment with your wishes for the bride on her special day.)
Tune in August 16th at 3:00pm, right here on MissMalini.com to watch our LIVE Google Hangout and find out who won! We’re also going to have the experts in wedding planning Candice Pereira (Marry Me Weddings), Ishu Datwani of Anmol Jewellers, hair and makeup experts from b:blunt and my wedding photographer Rahul de Cunha from Tree Media and Extensions come join this Google Hangout to tell you the hottest trends in weddings this season and answer all of your Twitter/Facebook & G+ questions LIVE!
Good news! Tune in to this hangout Tweet in your questions @MissMalini with the hashtag and win a FREE pre/post wedding photoshoot by Rahal De Cunha in either Bombay or Goa of 50 -150 images as shot and 14 post produced images including styled images (black and white/ tonal etc) Woohoo!
Can’t wait, it’s a date :) for now I leave you with my favorite memories of my very special day xoxo
1. The winner should be only from India.
2. If the winner is from outside Mumbai or Delhi, then they will have to make arrangements for pick-up and return of jewellery.
3. The winner can borrow one set or multiple pieces of jewellery worth upt o 25 lakhs. The total value of the jewellery – whether it is a single necklace set or multiple pieces should not exceed Rs.25 lacs.
4. Anmol would require a bank guarantee from any winner for the value of the jewellery borrowed.
5. In case of any loss or damage to the jewellery the winner will have to bear the cost.
Photo Courtesy: Rahul de Cunha – Tree Media and Extensions