• Home > Beauty School – Hair & Makeup > Pakistan’s Hashmi Kajal Now Available in India!
    Comments

Pakistan’s Hashmi Kajal Now Available in India!

Hasmi Kajal

Hasmi Kajal

Hashmi Kajal

So I’m not allowed to win my own blog contests for obvious reasons but this time I feel like I did thanks to lovely Solipsa who remembered and sent me two awesome Hashmi Kajals that come all the way from Pakistan! This is no ordinary Kajal mind you, its the perfect mix of dark, non-smudge intensity that every girl dreams of :) I’m so excited to go out tonight just so I can put some on :) thank you lovely girl!
    P.S. Good news ladies you can now buy this genius stuff for 40rs in India, wanna know where?

Make sure you’re getting the real deal check for: a) the hologram b) MRP and c) Name of the Sole Agent in India

Jan 30 , 2011 2:22 pm

• MissMalini & Nowshad Take the #ALS #IceBucketChallenge

• Once You Put On Some Outhouse, Your Clothes Might Not Matter Anymore

• When Priyanka Chopra Injured Herself on Sets!

• Did You Know That Tiger Shroff Is A Stylist Too?

• Ouch! Who Does Priyanka Chopra Think Karan Johar Wants to Punch?

• If Bollywood Ever Made F.R.I.E.N.D.S…

14 thoughts on “Pakistan’s Hashmi Kajal Now Available in India!”

1. Ankita
      January 30, 2011 at 2:28 pm

Oh nice! pls tell where can i get it? :-) can we win it here on ur blog ? :)

2. Dhwani
      January 30, 2011 at 2:31 pm

omg..!!!! thank q soo much!!!!
      i was sooooo lookin for it..! :)
      pls plssss teme wer can i grab one for me..! :D

3. just joined the hashmi kajal fan page that u tagged.
      omg..hashmi kajal contest will be crazzyy..!!! hope u make it..! :D

4. Niche
      January 31, 2011 at 3:05 am

The facebook page doesn’t mention where you get it… Where can we order it from Malini?

5. Solipsa
      February 1, 2011 at 12:04 pm

Haha! I am kicked that you are excited about it!! Loves it. These things last for ever!! I have been using one for the last three years and there is still a year’s worth of kajal on it.

6. Heads up ladies: I just found some on Colaba causeway last night! :)

7. sweety sadana
      June 19, 2011 at 8:26 am

Hi miss mailini ,

its been more than a year now that m using dis kajal ,
      its realy nice very dark , dry n easy to remove .. n its available in Delhi , at every cosmetic shop worth rs. 39/- ,ew can find it anywhere GK , South ex , kamla nagar , Cp etc

8. Arif Banatwalla
      August 8, 2011 at 3:53 pm

Original Hashmi Products are available in Mumbai. Call 921156963

9. Arif Banatwalla
      August 8, 2011 at 3:55 pm

Sorry mentioned the cell no. incorrectly. Call 09821156963 for Hashmi Kajals in Mumbai.

10. sandya
      July 1, 2012 at 1:00 pm

Thank you very much.. I have been looking to buy this since forever.. I can’t thank you enough :)

11. Sai
      August 18, 2013 at 2:01 am

Hi,
      Me and my mom are great fans of Hashmi Kajal. How can we get it in Chennai? Please help.

Thanks,
      Sai

12. ADELAIDE FRIX
      October 30, 2013 at 2:31 am

Hi, I’d like to buy some products as dhavantari kajal,amla,shikakai and other thing for hairs..where i can buy them in mumbai? Thanks a lot.