Supermodel Kate Moss has posed for an extremely risque fashion spread in the March issue of W Magazine. Called Spring’s Fashion Bible, the images shot by Steven Klein, show Kate Moss styled like Catholic icons in couture clothes by Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga and Comme Des Garcons.
The shocking images have Kate wearing a headgear, which looks like a crown of thorns, a leather outfit, which is styled like a nun’s Habit, and even one image where she is casually holding a crucifix upside-down!
Wonder what the Vatican will say once they see these images!
- Get This Look Make-Up: Aishwarya Rai’s Shimmery Lids
- Tusshar Kapoor to Launch His Own Production House
- Why YOU Love Barun Sobti! #CelebrityLoveFest
- Get This Look Make-Up: Sonam Kapoor is Pretty in Pink
- MTV to Sell Sexy Lingerie?
- Get This Look Make-Up: Freida Pinto’s Red Lips
- Has Ameesha Patel Over-Packed for Cannes?
- Lainey Lui Says Gossip Has an Eco-System!
- Win Exotic Wall Art by Krsna Mehta
- Bombay Talkies Goes to Cannes