We hardly remember Renée Zellweger these days, seems like she hasn’t been in our faces with her iconic smize and pout. So we thought we’d do a little Renée retrospective of the movies that made us fall in love with her. I think for most women it was the Bridget Jones movies, but for me personally it was Chicago, the lights, the music and more importantly the COSTUMES! What’s not to love!? Which of these movies are you going to rent to watch this weekend?
No. 1 Bridget Jones’s Diary
No. 2 Chicago
No. 3 Jerry Maguire
No. 4 Cinderella Man
No. 5 Cold Mountain
No. 6 Shark Tale
No. 7 White Oleander
No. 8 Miss Potter
No. 9 Case 39
No. 10 Me, Myself and Irene
- Get This Look Make-Up: Aishwarya Rai’s Shimmery Lids
- Tusshar Kapoor to Launch His Own Production House
- Why YOU Love Barun Sobti! #CelebrityLoveFest
- Get This Look Make-Up: Sonam Kapoor is Pretty in Pink
- MTV to Sell Sexy Lingerie?
- Get This Look Make-Up: Freida Pinto’s Red Lips
- Has Ameesha Patel Over-Packed for Cannes?
- Lainey Lui Says Gossip Has an Eco-System!
- Win Exotic Wall Art by Krsna Mehta
- Bombay Talkies Goes to Cannes