*Ding, Ding, Ding* There’s another battle round. It looks like last season’s tuxedo trend hasn’t died down as yet with Bollywood fashionistas Deepika Padukone and Sonam Kapoor both rocking this androgynous look within a few weeks of each other. Both actresses chose Italian designer duo Dolce & Gabbana, while Deepika opted for a jacquard tuxedo accessorized with an Alexander McQueen clutch, Sonam wore a wool blazer paired with coral Christian Louboutin pumps. In this round; Sonam wins for me by a small margin because of her colour accents via her shoes and lips. Who do you place your bets on? Let me know!
Photo Courtesy: Motoroids.com and Ibrahim Doodhwala for MissMalini.com
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen
- Behind the Scenes: Alia Bhatt & Imtiaz Ali Shoot in Picturesque Kashmir for ‘Highway’
- A Week in the Life of MissMalini.com