Kareena Kapoor is undoubtedly one of the reigning ladies in Bollywood today. She’s got a biggie in her kitty (Heroine), and it doesn’t look like she wants to back down anytime soon – there’s also news of her postponing her wedding to concentrate on her career. In a recent interview, she spoke about potentially being “replaced” by the newer lot of actresses. Here’s what she said:
Kareena told HT:
“I think I will be like Zohra Sehgal who would be working till 90… so tough luck. I am not going to give my place to anyone.”
She further refuses to be compared to anyone – be it Vidya Balan in The Dirty Picture (the films have a vague similarity) or Katrina Kaif in Sheila Ki Jawani (Kareena’s item song in Heroine is Halkat Jawani). She claims that she’s not getting into anyone else’s shoes, since she’s comfortable in hers and nobody can fit her size. We like her confidence – and think that after the hard work, she deserves her spot in the industry. What do you think?
- Get This Look: Deepika Padukone in Alexander McQueen
- Hot or Not? Sonam Kapoor Does Androgyny
- Exclusive: Stylist Josie Paris on What it Takes to Make Women Dented, Painted and Ready
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Fab in Elie Saab!
- Priyanka Chopra is Part of the Educational Curriculum!
- “Salman Khan’s Advice Has Been Invaluable.” – Katrina Kaif
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?
- 7 Things Girls Will NEVER Tell You!
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab