I’m sure your make-up kit is stocked with the a dependable shade of red lipstick, that saccharine sweet pink lip gloss and of course some orange hues. But now it’s time to make way for darker and deeper colours, if anything goes by what the Autumn/Winter 2012 beauty trends indicate.
The latest lippie shades you should invest in are anything ranging from merlot (wine) to deep purples to blackish tints. These colours are certainly for those who want to make a dramatic statement, though don’t wear those during the day or else you may look like a character from True Blood!
Beauty Tip: If wearing such a strong shade, it’s best that you keep your rest of the face bare. Your hair should also be fuss-free. Elaborate hairstyles don’t work in this case. Deepika Padukone and Camille Belle show us how its done best, by pulling their hair back into low buns. Jessica Alba went for retro waves to complement her burgundy lips.
Would you try this look? I think I need to muster up a bit of courage first!
- Get This Look Make-Up: Aishwarya Rai’s Shimmery Lids
- Tusshar Kapoor to Launch His Own Production House
- Why YOU Love Barun Sobti! #CelebrityLoveFest
- Get This Look Make-Up: Sonam Kapoor is Pretty in Pink
- MTV to Sell Sexy Lingerie?
- Get This Look Make-Up: Freida Pinto’s Red Lips
- Has Ameesha Patel Over-Packed for Cannes?
- Lainey Lui Says Gossip Has an Eco-System!
- Win Exotic Wall Art by Krsna Mehta
- Bombay Talkies Goes to Cannes