Singer Rihanna is known for her crazy antics both onstage and offstage. Singing about S&M, smoking and mouthing off, grab the headlines almost every other day. This hasn’t gone down well with iconic skincare brand Nivea which she is an ambassador for.According to the new CEO of Nivea, Stefan Heidenreich, who recently took over, Rihanna’s party-girl image doesn’t fit in to the brand’s more family oriented outlook and has been quoted to have said “she’s a no go, I do not understand how Nivea can be brought into association with Rihanna. Nivea is a company which stands for trust, family and reliability.”
Nivea had roped in the songstress last year as part of their 100 year celebrations and even funded her tour. Her song California King Bed was even used in their commercial.
Do you think the Nivea CEO was right in dropping her as the face of Nivea? I want to hear your thoughts!
- Get This Look Make-Up: Aishwarya Rai’s Shimmery Lids
- Tusshar Kapoor to Launch His Own Production House
- Why YOU Love Barun Sobti! #CelebrityLoveFest
- Get This Look Make-Up: Sonam Kapoor is Pretty in Pink
- MTV to Sell Sexy Lingerie?
- Get This Look Make-Up: Freida Pinto’s Red Lips
- Has Ameesha Patel Over-Packed for Cannes?
- Lainey Lui Says Gossip Has an Eco-System!
- Win Exotic Wall Art by Krsna Mehta
- Bombay Talkies Goes to Cannes