Singer Rihanna is known for her crazy antics both onstage and offstage. Singing about S&M, smoking and mouthing off, grab the headlines almost every other day. This hasn’t gone down well with iconic skincare brand Nivea which she is an ambassador for.According to the new CEO of Nivea, Stefan Heidenreich, who recently took over, Rihanna’s party-girl image doesn’t fit in to the brand’s more family oriented outlook and has been quoted to have said “she’s a no go, I do not understand how Nivea can be brought into association with Rihanna. Nivea is a company which stands for trust, family and reliability.”
Nivea had roped in the songstress last year as part of their 100 year celebrations and even funded her tour. Her song California King Bed was even used in their commercial.
Do you think the Nivea CEO was right in dropping her as the face of Nivea? I want to hear your thoughts!
- Ajay Devgn & Kajol’s London Mansion!
- Kiran Rao Says No to Television!
- Get This Look: Deepika Padukone in Alexander McQueen
- Hot or Not? Sonam Kapoor Does Androgyny
- Exclusive: Stylist Josie Paris on What it Takes to Make Women Dented, Painted and Ready
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Fab in Elie Saab!
- Priyanka Chopra is Part of the Educational Curriculum!
- “Salman Khan’s Advice Has Been Invaluable.” – Katrina Kaif
- Music From The Great Gatsby, Yay Or Nay?
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?