Oh dear. Just when I thought Neha Dhupiawas having an exceptional good sartorial run (reference her killer looks at the Blackberry Porsche launch, IIFA 2012 in Singapore, and the recent Jeweller India Awards), something ruins it.
In this case, the spoiler is a pair of ill-fitting grey pants. Don’t get me wrong, I think her overall look is okay, but somewhere between the manly pants and out-of-place red shoes, it didn’t come together. For a sultry, curvy girl like Neha, that extra fabric adds unflattering bulk. Her make-up and hair are flawless as usual – I love the sleek glossy locks – but I just can’t get past the pants. Sorry Neha, it’s a Not! from me on this one.
Pictures Courtesy: Yogen Shah for Team MissMalini
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?
- 7 Things Girls Will NEVER Tell You!
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.