Alright now, take your eyes off the picture and try to concentrate on my text for a few moments. Varun Dhawan and Siddharth Malhotra are the new hotties in town, just waiting to be launched in Karan Johar‘s Student of the Year. Meanwhile, they’ve been doing the promotional rounds for their film, and if you’ve been paying close attention, you’ve probably already seen a ton of pix of them (and there will be more to come, I bet). The first time I saw the trailer, I remember being so confused as to who is who, but now I can totally differentiate between ‘em (hint: the tattooed one is Varun). The question is – which of the two do you think is the better-looking one? Have a look at a few more pix to help you decide…
Tough choice if I’ve ever seen one, but I think personally my vote would go to Varun Dhawan. What about you – who wins the battle of the boys?
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?
- 7 Things Girls Will NEVER Tell You!
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.