In love with Ranbir Kapoor? Here’s a perfect chance to get up close and personal with him. Watch the exclusive interview video created by Humara Movie, and answer the questions below to win movie tickets for his much awaited film ‘Barfi!’.
Q: What kind of girl does Ranbir Kapoor like? Also, tell us why you think you deserve to win the tickets! Please post your answer in the comments below.
You’ve probably seen several interviews of Ranbir Kapoor, but this one’s different, and really fun – because this time he isn’t being interviewed by a journalist, but rather by his #1 guy, Inder! We get a sneak peak into Ranbir’s daily life and we get to hear from the people close to him – everything from that Saawariya towel scene, to how scared he is of his dad, to the kind of girl he likes! Watch the video and let us know the answer in the comments, and you can get a chance to win two first day, first show tickets to see Barfi!
Psst, wanna know the story of how Inder started working with Ranbir?
Inder started working in a sweet shop in Delhi, where he dreamt of working with the Kapoor family. From managing to first meet Karisma Kapoor and having his dream fulfilled of getting a picture clicked with her, he has come a long way. His association with Ranbir started by chance. He met Ranbir, then a teenager, after a cricket game. Inder grabbed this chance and told Ranbir that though Ranbir has a great future, his future is with Inder assisting him. His jovial nature and confidence really impressed Ranbir, and now Inder is his trusted lieutenant! And his dream of working with the Kapoors came true.
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?
- 7 Things Girls Will NEVER Tell You!
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.