Florence Welch from the band Florence + The Machine seems to be an unofficial brand ambassador for Gucci. We’ve recently seen her wear Gucci on several occasions, and she seems to be, understandably, obsessed with their bags. Now for her upcoming Ceremonials tour that will take place in North America & Europe, Gucci has put together her on-stage wardrobe.
Creative Director of Gucci, Frida Giannini says of the collaboration:
“Seeing Florence evolve as an artist since her last tour has been truly inspiring, and I was delighted to work with her on this new wardrobe. For her on-stage style, we wanted to create a romantic yet modern aesthetic for Florence to interpret with her dark glamour and dramatic sensuality. I am looking forward to the show as Florence always puts an enchanting energy into every performance.”
I can’t wait to see pictures of her wearing these gowns… I’m sure she’s gonna rock the hell out of them!
You can find a complete listing of Florecne + The Machine tour dates here.
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen