Malaika Arora, Karan Johar and Kirron Kher were the star judges at the launch of the fourth season of India’s Got Talent at the JW Marriott Hotel in Mumbai yesterday.
Said Karan Johar at the press conference, “India’s Got Talent is the only show that does not limit itself to singing-dancing rather extends the stage to a variety of talent and is a launch pad for newcomers. At Dharma Productions too, we have given a break to various artists, directors, actors and been part of their success story, which is a huge high. I am looking forward to many life changing experiences like these on the show!”
Malaika said in a press statement, “It’s an honor to be given the mantle of honing and polishing the talent to face the world. It’s this one chance that is a make or break and I am helping the contestants give their best shot.”
Pix: Yogen Shah
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen
- Behind the Scenes: Alia Bhatt & Imtiaz Ali Shoot in Picturesque Kashmir for ‘Highway’
- A Week in the Life of MissMalini.com