When we started seeing promos of Rani Mukerji in Aiyyaa, we couldn’t help but draw the Vidya Balan comparison – and by the time Dreamum Wakeuppam was out, we were having major The Dirty Picture déjà vu. The question is, though, who pulls off their South Indian item song best? Have a look at the videos and let us know!
Rani probably wins this round for me based solely on the fact that she’s got the crazier moves (and manages to pull them off). As a song, though, Ooh La La still wins for me. What do you think?
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen
- Behind the Scenes: Alia Bhatt & Imtiaz Ali Shoot in Picturesque Kashmir for ‘Highway’
- A Week in the Life of MissMalini.com