Madhur Bhandarkar, “We will go wherever Bappa calls us!”
On the eve of several preview screenings and just days before the official release of Heroine director Madhur Bhandarkar and Heroine herself, Kareena Kapoor stepped out to seek Ganpati Bappa’s blessings on the first day of Ganesh Chaturthi at Sarvajanik Ganeshostav Mandal in Bandra earlier today.
Pretty-in-pink Kareena and Madhur did a darshan and prayed for the success of their film, gathering quite a crowd in the process. I guess they’re really going the celestial route after launching the music at Siddhivinayak earlier this month.
UTV Motion Pictures and Bhandarkar Entertainments film Heroine releases worldwide on Friday, 21st September. The film also stars Arjun Rampal, Randeep Hooda, Divya Dutta, Shahana Goswami and Rashmi Nigam.
Photo courtesy Yogen Shah for MissMalini.com
- Get This Look Make-Up: Aishwarya Rai’s Shimmery Lids
- Tusshar Kapoor to Launch His Own Production House
- Why YOU Love Barun Sobti! #CelebrityLoveFest
- Get This Look Make-Up: Sonam Kapoor is Pretty in Pink
- MTV to Sell Sexy Lingerie?
- Get This Look Make-Up: Freida Pinto’s Red Lips
- Has Ameesha Patel Over-Packed for Cannes?
- Lainey Lui Says Gossip Has an Eco-System!
- Win Exotic Wall Art by Krsna Mehta
- Bombay Talkies Goes to Cannes