Some of life’s great certainties… Karl Lagerfeld will say yes to any offer of a collab you throw his way… Anna Wintour and her pageboy bob cut… CHAIR (!!!)… Ryan Lochte’s zest to take his kit off anytime, anywhere… A girl whining of having nothing to wear despite owning 17 times the amount of clothes + shoes a person can need in a lifetime (are you looking at me???)… And that these two hombres will scrub up mighty fine for an event. So yeah, well rakish they looked at Vogue India’s 5th anniversary shindig. Come, drool a little check them out ;-)
My pick for best dressed of the night, male or female? Rahul Bose!!!! Coloured suits are a major menswear trend for Spring/Summer 2013, so Bose’s cobalt blue number was not only fashion forward it also shows the menfolk how to wear the trend come next spring without looking like a fashion victim. The suit simply caresses him − and, he got the trouser length *almost* right [it's touch-and-go, but I'll give him a pass ;-)]. The slim navy tie… the well starched white dress shirt… the white pocket square neatly folded into a peak… the nicely polished black lace-ups… Ah, all of it is just so in sync!! I tried to nitpick, but nah, he executed this look immaculately.
SO, agree with me, anyone? Who’s your pick?
P.S. Soz, R!
- What Avataar Do You Prefer Vidya Balan In?
- Day 7: The Looks We Loved at Cannes
- Spotted: Sachin Tendulkar and #IPLHot Cricketers Enjoy a Foodie Night Out
- Singer Kailash Kher to Play Cricket?
- Shilpa Shetty Buys Her Son a Lamborghini!
- Exclusive: Sonam Kapoor Rocks 50′s Chic for a New Advertisement
- Mika Singh, Kailash Kher, Ram Sampath Are Graphic Fukrey’s
- Prateik’s Playing With Fire!
- La Bella Donna: Sonam Kapoor Oozes Sex Appeal
- Ramp to Reality: Aditi Rao Hydari Goes Backless in Arpan Vohra