Trust you all heard that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s in NYC for UN-related activities. A Gucci-clad Aishwarya spoke at the ‘Global Partnership Forum Women Leaders’ event on Mon. Wanna see pics?
It was a dark navy and black brocade long sleeve embroidered cocktail dress from Gucci’s Autumn/Winter 2012 collection, which she teamed with black velvet peep toe ankle strap high heels, also by Gucci.
I’m not liking the footwear much, but, they are not offending my eyes, nowhere near, as much as the granny tights are!!
Still, she looked positively demure and radiant, I thought. And oh, totes heart the wavy locks!
P.S. She’s been appointed a UNAIDS Goodwill Ambassador later on in the day :-)
- Get This Look: Deepika Padukone in Alexander McQueen
- Hot or Not? Sonam Kapoor Does Androgyny
- Exclusive: Stylist Josie Paris on What it Takes to Make Women Dented, Painted and Ready
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Fab in Elie Saab!
- Priyanka Chopra is Part of the Educational Curriculum!
- “Salman Khan’s Advice Has Been Invaluable.” – Katrina Kaif
- Wanna See an Unbelievable Red Carpet Gown from Cannes?
- 7 Things Girls Will NEVER Tell You!
- Vote: Sonam Kapoor’s Red Carpet Looks at Cannes
- Get This Look: Sonam Kapoor In Elie Saab