• Home > Bollywood News & Gossip > Does Anushka Sharma Have a New Boyfriend?
    Comments

Does Anushka Sharma Have a New Boyfriend?

Deepika Padukone

Anushka Sharma

Anushka Sharma

This just in: Anushka Sharma has moved on from Ranveer Sing (who’s apparently now with Deepika Padukone) and has started dating Arjun Kapoor! (And on cue that song Chokra Jawan just started playing in my head AGAIN *facepalm*)

The two were recently spotted at a coffee shop in juhu and seemed engrossed in a pretty deep conversation. Anushka was dressed in a cream top and denims while Arjun was in an Ed Hardy cap, white tee and jeans. (Oh Arjun, you know how I feel about that Ed Hardy stuff.) Anyway, the buzz is that the two have become really close after her breakup with Ranveer and they’re sorta kinda seeing each other. Interesting!

Deepika Padukone

Deepika Padukone

Um… can I crack my joke now please? What do you get when you cross the “Singh” from Ranveer and the “Arjun” from Kapoor? A rather coincidental flashback of DP’s ex: Ranbir Kapoor!!! *hehehe* no idea what that means but if I was into conspiracy theories I bet it would mean SOMETHING, don’t you? xoxo

Dec 3 , 2012 8:03 pm

• 5 Things Girls Should Do When Shark Week Arrives!

• #Contest: It’s Time To Dress To Kill With DressBerry!

• Shah Rukh Khan Makes Brad Pitt Wait!

• Round Up: Indian Media Slams TOI’s Handling of the Deepika Padukone Controversy

• 5 Suniel Shetty Chartbusters To Make Your Day!

• Here’s How You Can Be A New Girl Everyday Of The Week

11 thoughts on “Does Anushka Sharma Have a New Boyfriend?”

1. Nabeela
      December 4, 2012 at 5:28 am

Don’t know about Anushka-Arjun but I highly doubt that Ranveer-Anushka are a couple. They are working in a movie together and the very sign of slight friendliness, people take the whole thing to another level.

That was a funny joke Malini! I blurted out laughing

2. Thanks Nabeela! You understand me *lol* :) xoxo

3. SSS
      December 4, 2012 at 10:48 am

I agree with Nabeela, I don’t really think Anushka and Ranveer are a couple! (and seeing how Ranveer is, not hard understanding why :D). And btw I do really love your stuff, Malini. But I guess its not fair calling any two a couple unless there’s pretty solid proof :)

haha you and ur cute jokes btw! :D

4. Hehehe thanks SSS! I think the Anushka and Ranveer definitely dated a bit, I guess it’s only natural in show business? I remember Angelina Jolie once said she always falls in love with all her co-stars a little bit :) personally I think Arjun and Anushka make a cute couple, don’t you?

PS. Thanks for liking my joke *grin* xoxo

5. Nabeela
      December 4, 2012 at 7:14 pm

my bad! What I meant in my earlier post is that I highly doubt that Deepika-Ranveer are a couple.

6. manjulika
      December 4, 2012 at 8:00 pm

Whether Anushka and Ranveer are dating or no they look cool together.I am sure working together they do get attracted to each other and that’s not the problem.
      One has tomeet a lot of people in life to know whether they will make a couple or not.Dear Malini give them some space—–

7. SSS
      December 6, 2012 at 10:59 am

haahhaha falling in love with all of your co-stars sounds abit scary actually! :D
      yeah I do think Arjun and Anushka make a cute couple tho! And I always felt like Ranveer probably had something for Anushka, and she never gave in! LOL ges will have to keep guessing! :D

PS: getting official clarifications and stuff shows how popular your getting! ;)

8. Benny
      February 17, 2013 at 2:34 am

I doubt she is dating any of them

9. aashima
      August 9, 2014 at 3:50 pm

i want ranveer and anushka as couple forever and ever
      just love #AnuVeer <3