Deepika Padukone was recently announced as one of the brand ambassadors of Garnier, and put in an appearance at an event to launch their new BB cream. We got a chance to catch up with her on some beauty tips (she tells you how to deal with a bad hair day, Veronica-style) and of course her upcoming films. Check out the interview to find out which make-up look she loves best, which Bollywood actor she’s dying to work with, and the truth on the rumors of her doing Kill Dill with Ranveer Singh.
Isn’t she stunning?! I swear she’s one of the best looking people in the industry today, and she has such great skin that she’s the perfect pick for a skin brand – I think Garnier really scored on that front. Plus she personally advocates healthy skin and the minimal make-up look, so she really seems to be the best choice for endorsing a BB cream.
Of course we asked her some Bollywood questions, starting off with how much she’s looking forward to 2013 – like we told you yesterday, she has quite a year coming up for her with numerous films in her kitty. We also tried to get some stuff about Chennai Express outta her, but DP was quite mum! Even when we asked about her doing garba for Ram Leela, she initially refused to say anything, but after a little prodding chose to answer in her own diplomatic way. :)
Pix: Khyati Gandhi for MissMalini.
- What Avataar Do You Prefer Vidya Balan In?
- Day 7: The Looks We Loved at Cannes
- Spotted: Sachin Tendulkar and #IPLHot Cricketers Enjoy a Foodie Night Out
- Singer Kailash Kher to Play Cricket?
- Shilpa Shetty Buys Her Son a Lamborghini!
- Exclusive: Sonam Kapoor Rocks 50′s Chic for a New Advertisement
- Mika Singh, Kailash Kher, Ram Sampath Are Graphic Fukrey’s
- Prateik’s Playing With Fire!
- La Bella Donna: Sonam Kapoor Oozes Sex Appeal
- Ramp to Reality: Aditi Rao Hydari Goes Backless in Arpan Vohra