Anushka Sharma channeled her inner Audrey Hepburn in a chignon and retro winged liner to the Filmfare Awards on Sunday night. The bubbly actress chose a yolk yellow Victoria Beckham halter-neck gown from the Fall 2011 collection. The form-fitting dress looked sensuous on Ms Sharma don’t you think?
Psst: This is the 2nd time Anushka’s has worn VB’s designs. The first time was here.
Pix courtesy: Yogen Shah for MissMalini and Style.com
- Ishkq in Paris is Inspired by Preity Zinta’s Life
- Exclusive: Vijay Verma & Raghav Sachar’s Cannes Photo Diary II
- Sonakshi Sinha Takes Lessons from Salman Khan!
- 10 Things to Look Out for in The Reluctant Fundamentalist
- Shankar Mahadevan Pledges to Fight Malnutrition
- Photos: Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone Get Close Up.
- The Anatomy of Luck. (And How to Get Laid!)
- Get This Look: Shaheen Abbas in ASOS and Alexander McQueen
- Behind the Scenes: Alia Bhatt & Imtiaz Ali Shoot in Picturesque Kashmir for ‘Highway’
- A Week in the Life of MissMalini.com