• Home > Bollywood News & Gossip > Watch: Priyanka Chopra’s “In My City” Official Music Video
    Comments

Watch: Priyanka Chopra’s “In My City” Official Music Video

In My City

In My City

You’ve been hearing her first international single, In My City, for quite sometime, but Priyanka Chopra just released the official music video of the song! Have a look at it below and let us know what you think. Plus, here’s some gossip that we hear!

<Sorry! This image is no longer available.>

Apparently, PC’s off to the Grammys this year, and will be meeting up with Lady Gaga while there. The two had previously met in New York sometime ago, and there were rumours floating around that they’d be collaborating for a track.

Would be interesting to see that happen and we’ll keep you updated as we know more – but in the meantime, tell us in the comments what you think of the video!

Rashmi Daryanani
    Jan 30 , 2013 4:46 pm

• Rannvijay Singha Gets Raunchy!

• Exclusive Interview: Barun Sobti On His Fitness Mantra

• Revealed: Bigg Boss 8 Tagline and Much More!

• Varun Dhawan & Shraddha Kapoor Put On Their Dancing Shoes!

• What Do Mardaani And Mary Kom Have In Common?

• Behind the Scenes: A Day in the Life of Sonam Kapoor & Fawad Khan’s Khoobsurat Promotional Rounds

21 thoughts on “Watch: Priyanka Chopra’s “In My City” Official Music Video”

1. Nabeela
      January 30, 2013 at 6:11 pm

Song’s definitely a tune you could dance to at a club. She’s an okay singer so far I’d say but I’m happy for her nonetheless, for working hard and keeping at it. She’s definitely tasting some sweet success.

2. BongMama
      January 30, 2013 at 6:20 pm

I was expecting some really good dance moves. Looks like a rip from 90′s JLo videos.

3. Humo
      January 30, 2013 at 9:07 pm

THRUSTING AIR, is that the ‘feel of india’ she wanted people to have?
      She looks Repulsive and Cheap!
      The woman has the misconception she has great abs. All it is, is cellulite and fat which Mommy and Daddys Aesthetic Center can’t hide.
      She dances in cheap hot pants and makes some disgusting expressions. What was she thinking?
      Watch it in slow motion, she makes you want to puke. Hate to sound so harsh, but its true.
      All I saw was the Underground being shown over and over again, not a sight of any Indian landmark. What now shes trying to portray herself as a Brit?
      Lets not forget the close up of her 3rd nosejob. She actually did look pretty when she won miss india, now just another desperate actress that is only famous because of her willingness to shed clothes, swap spit with any male actor (she calls it pushing the limit) and fake an American accent on the sight of a camera.
      India, please keep it there, we don’t want it here.

4. bubbles
      January 30, 2013 at 10:26 pm

Humo, does all that hatred actually make you feel good? #justasking

5. Nav
      January 30, 2013 at 10:59 pm

Humo…ethnicity has nothing to do with this. Pop and bubbly music is what is popular in the music industry right now. Rihanna is from Barbados and it’s also not their “culture” to put out the kind of music she does. I don’t understand what you’re trying to convey here by mentioning things about her body/face but it sounds rather pathetic LOL Watch it in slow motion? HAHA perhaps you should find something better to do with your life. I am not a fan of most of the contemporary music either, perks of living in a free country…you DON’T have to listen to it :) Also, while you are making fun of her accent, your use of commas is CRINGEWORTHY.

6. Nabeela
      January 31, 2013 at 1:00 am

Nav – brilliantly stated; +1!

7. bollyfan
      January 31, 2013 at 2:02 am

@HUMO: WOW!! So much anger!!! Why do you hate her so much? She’s the only indian celeb to branch out in this way. Why does she have to represent india in her INTERNATIONAL music debut?? The slightly indian dance moves and the hint of indian-ness in her clothing is enough indian representation. She entering another market. This isn’t for india. It’s not like she is acting as if she is american or british. She always says she is indian. Maybe you should spend some time educating yourself before coming online to bash her. Clearly you have the time since you watched the video in slow motion. Do you think she made up the dance moves? Have you seen the ridiculous things katy perry and lady gaga do in their videos? PC is nowhere close to cupcake bras and dolphin humping. How does she look cheap? I think you are mistaken about that. have you ever seen an american pop video? please go to youtube and check some out and you will see that this video is just like any American Pop video, which is exactly what it should be.

8. Humo
      January 31, 2013 at 2:18 am

Dear Grammar Nazi Nav – please do elaborate what you consider bubbly music. I agree, ethnicity has nothing to do with music, the very reason its universal. You clearly didn’t get the point, its ok. I was referring to her own statements from yesterday (you might want to look em up). Besides, maybe you didn’t notice, not once did I referred to her music, but the ‘music video’. I don’t have to like someone especially when the person spues out lies day in and day out. Truth hurts.
      And it is because of living in a free country I get to voice my opinion :)

9. BongMama
      January 31, 2013 at 9:20 am

Nav – Superlike

10. Sheron
      January 31, 2013 at 10:19 am

Nav – Couldn’t agree more!!

I don’t think the video is the best out there, I’m not a fan of the graphics and the neon lights.. but I would totally support Priyanka for her guts and effort in trying to do something being the popular and successful person she is among the desi community already! And I totally see the desi touch in the video (way more than I expected). I like how they have kept it slight but classy in a way!

After all its a first single.. give her time and a chance, she’ll probably boost it up as it goes!

11. potatopie
      January 31, 2013 at 12:34 pm

Humo – you’re an idiot.

12. Vaishakhi Jhaveri (South Mumbai)
      January 31, 2013 at 1:04 pm

The video guy has done a really bad job… Priyanka.. thumbs up to you though! :)

13. Avantika
      February 1, 2013 at 6:39 am

Didn’t like the video..esp the part where she’s doing the jungle moves could’ve been done better!! Lolll… can’t help laugh over the pic with Lady gaga though.. :) magic of Make up :)

14. Jhil
      February 1, 2013 at 1:27 pm

Can’t believe how ugly PC is looking in the pic with Lady Gaga !

15. Hasan
      February 1, 2013 at 3:42 pm

Teampriyanka superb job.
      Let everyone speaks their opion.
      I love the video.. PC is definitely unstoppable..
      The amout of Indianness she shown in her video is sufficient. I wasn’t expecting her to dance in saree or suit and thankfully it didn’t happened.
      Though its her debut single. Kudos to her hardwork, dedication and most importantly endless talent.

16. Priya
      February 1, 2013 at 6:55 pm

Agree with a few here that the MV isn’t as great as I would have expected it to be coming from PC but she definitely have made the effort. I too not so fond of the graphics which i felt ruin the video and would have loved to see more dance. But hey its her first one and am sure its not her last and the next one will be better for sure! So two tbumbsup for her talent and hardwork! Looking forward to seeing the next one! :D

17. Evadedevil
      March 11, 2013 at 12:22 pm

HUMO—— DearHumo, has lot of time to view the video in SLOW MOTION. i guess u r hating PC becuz u r enchanted captivated by Priyanka…Or else why wud u watch it in slow motion. But thing is Dat u cant get her autograph as she is a Star and U r a Looser watching her Video..day n night in Slow Motion…jacking off!!!!!!!!! +20 TO NAV

18. Gorgeous girl and great video though her beauty would be maximised and the video been so much more original had there been more Indian styling (Sabyasachi) rather than having her look like a teen-age Nicole Scherzinger.

19. I just think that Indian clothing is so much more original and sexy than the Britney/Pussycat Dolls look that´s so overdone by everyone…..

• days