• Home > Bollywood > Bollywood News & Gossip > Who is Actor Aditya Roy Kapoor Romancing?
    Comments

Who is Actor Aditya Roy Kapoor Romancing?

Aditya Roy Kapoor

Aditya Roy Kapoor

Aditya Roy Kapoor

If Aditya Roy Kapoor is the Bollywood flavour of the month, there are a number of eager young women out there who are dying to know if this doomed Aashiqui-2 lover is seeing anybody in real life or if there is anybody who he holds close to his heart.

Aditya Roy Kapoor with Shraddha Kapoor in Aashiqui-2

Aditya Roy Kapoor with Shraddha Kapoor in Aashiqui-2

Says the hottie actor, “Everybody needs a compassionate relationship. I haven’t had one in a while, but that’s not really my priority right now. If love comes and hits me on the face, then I’m not going to let it go because you can’t control the matters of the heart.”

Aditya Roy Kapoor

Aditya Roy Kapoor

So that settles it girls! Aditya is definitely single! And what are you going to do to woo him? Tell us in the comments below.

Ranjit Rodricks
    May 28 , 2013 5:36 pm

• Hrithik Roshan in Kabir Khan’s Untitled Next!

• Public Demand Makes Lauren Gottlieb A Regular On Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7

• 5 Awesome Things We Learned About Priyanka Chopra & Mary Kom!

• Bollywood Movie Review: Kick – The Salman Khan Feast

• Shah Rukh Khan Answers: Qualities of a Husband, Dealing With Critics & What Love Is

• Bollywood Celebrities Show Love For The Khoobsurat Trailer

11 thoughts on “Who is Actor Aditya Roy Kapoor Romancing?”

1. Rani
      May 28, 2013 at 6:18 pm

I want him with Shraddha..!! :D They are PERFECT together..even offscreen they complement each other so well..!!

2. Priya
      May 28, 2013 at 9:12 pm

Hes is my new bolly crush, loved him in Aashiqui 2! I so would love to date him!! ;-)

3. Tina
      May 28, 2013 at 10:33 pm

He’s soooo cute…I like him since the first film I saw him in…better looking than most actors today..tall+handsome+cute…

4. kanika sinha
      May 29, 2013 at 1:07 am

aditya is a heartthrob.. evry norml girl out here would love to date him.. honestly speaking.. he is becoming my obsession.. dream to meet him.. all the very best to him for all his upcoming movies.. lots of love aaddii.. :) :*

5. mohana sarkar
      May 29, 2013 at 8:29 pm

I hve been lykin him since he ws a vj at chnl v pakao…he ws superbly…awesummlyy cute…n he hv killer smile…n ur eyes r sooo xpressive…dying to meet him in real…hv awll ur movies…waitin eagrly fr YJHD n Assi nabai pure sao…n i m sooo deeply madly n crazily in luv wd u aditya….wishess n cuddles…

6. guess
      May 30, 2013 at 10:16 pm

l like aditya,i love him and his smile kills me.

7. sakshi
      May 31, 2013 at 12:11 am

I dunno what will I do…but I know one thing..he’s damn cute….and I wud love to date him…

8. ayesha
      June 6, 2013 at 12:46 pm

i really like him.. my fav actor… i just want to be his friend.. just want 2 meet him once in my lyf.. :)

9. tycha chaloub
      June 13, 2013 at 10:07 pm

So cute this guy i like his smile

10. arsha sankar
      June 22, 2013 at 9:58 am

hai aditya….i m a great fan of urs…i m so interested to b ur frnd…i wish i could meet u once in my life…u r great …sir

11. Deepu rocks
      September 9, 2013 at 11:42 am

I wud like to tell u girls that he’s dating shraddha and I seriously don’t know why u like him so much