We’re still reeling from the pretty and nearly naked looks from the Victoria’s Secret 2016 After Party. Kendall Jenner, Gigi and Bella Hadid strutted their stuff in satin and sparkles, which seemed to be the popular theme for the pink carpet (click here to see our favourites). We did see a whole lotta Angels in black and blue too. Here are our top fifteen looks in these darker shades, sprinkled with a couple of #Boss looks (courtesy Adriana Lima, Joan Smalls and Kate Grigorieva), only because they’re just that good that you need to see them… again and again… and again!
1. Elsa Hosk in Yves Saint Laurent
2. Adriana Lima in custom Ronald Van Der Kemp
3. Maria Borges in Michael Costello
4. Taylor Hill in Roberto Cavalli
5. Joan Smalls in Adam Selman
6. Lily Aldridge in Dion Lee
7. Martha Hunt in Versus Versace
8. Romee Strijd in MISHA
9. Brooke Perry in Marc Bouwer
10. Valery Kaufman in Balmain
11. Dilone in Ports 1961
12. Grace Elizabeth in a 90’s vintage dress.
13. Kate Grigorieva in Roberto Cavalli
14. Irina Shayk in Givenchy
15. Lameka Fox in Jitrois
We’re clearly all kinds of obsessed with the VS show and even did a breakdown of all the stunning beauty and hair game from the show (click here to read). While we eagerly wait for the actual runway show to be telecast on our TV screens, you know you can count on us to get you the style goss on the next big fashion event. So watch this space!
Are you as excited about watching the VS 2016 Runway Show as we are? Tell us in you comments below.