Recreate Gigi Hadid's Makeup Look From The VMAsEesha Kokane , 28 Aug 2019
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, your Instagram home page must’ve flooded with pictures from the MTV Video Music Awards. I don’t know about you, but I spent a good amount of my time scrolling all the different celebrity fashion and beauty looks. Lizzo‘s old Hollywood glam look and Camila Cabello‘s Grecian goddess look were a few of my faves. However, one look that I can’t stop obsessing over is Gigi Hadid‘s. From the flawless base to the golden lids, I was totally mesmerized by it! If you also loved Gigi’s makeup look as much as I did then you’re in the right place! Without any further ado here’s how you can recreate it:
Gigi Hadid’s skin looked absolutely flawless. To recreate this look you’ll need to focus on minimizing pores and reducing texture. These products will help you create a similar base:
- Primer: After you’ve moisturised your skin, apply a pore minimizing primer to your skin. This will help reduce texture and make your skin looked airbrushed.
- Foundation: Use a matte foundation that has full coverage. The star of Gigi’s makeup look was her golden eyeshadow. Hence, it’s better to give the base a matte finish.
- Translucent Powder: Apply a dusting of translucent powder to your skin to set your foundation and mattify your skin.
- Bronzer: Use a bronzer in the hollows of your face to add some warmth to your skin.
Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer (Source: Benefit Cosmetics)
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation | Source: Maybelline
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder | Source: Laura Mercier
NYX Matte Bronzer (Source: nyxcosmetics.com)
Your eyelids should take the centre stage when it comes to recreating Gigi’s VMAs makeup look. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Eyeshadow: Choose a shimmery golden shade for the inner corners of your eyes and a warm brown for the crease. Put some of the brown eyeshadow on your lower lash line.
- Mascara: Use a lengthening mascara to coat your eyelashes.
Maybelline The 24K Nudes Eyeshadow Palette | (Source: www.maybelline.com)
Lancôme Hypnôse Drama | Source: Lancôme
The easiest part of recreating this makeup look is this step. Lucky for you, I found exactly what lipstick Gigi’s MUA used on her lips. It was Maybelline’s Color Sensational Shine Compulsion Lipstick in the shade “Baddest Beige”. Have a look at it:
Maybelline Color Sensational Shine Compulsion Lipstick | (Source: www. maybelline.com
Follow @missmalinibeauty on Instagram for more updates.