Uh oh, my spy on the sets of Heroine tells me there’s a scene in the movie where Kareena Kapoor takes a direct dig at Katrina Kaif! The two obviously have been rivals for ages and never really warmed up to each other in public (or private!) My spy says the scene was written to expose the fact that Katrina is not an Indian citizen and how she’s forged her passport to be allowed to work in this country for so long. Oh me-ow! Kat’s passport has come up in real life before with Deepika Padukone on Koffee with Karan btw…
I’m told, “there is an interaction of Kareena with a journalist, where she tells him that another top actress has been working in the industry only because of the goodwill of her superstar boyfriend (aka Salman Khan). She then goes on to add that the scribe should ask her for a copy of her passport, that not only has her real name and age, but also her country of origin!”
It seems Bebo was intially hesitant to do the scene, but after director Madhur Bhandarkar informed her of this growing trend of foreign actresses working in India, she agreed to do it. Even the actress who plays “Katrina” in the film has a striking resemblance to Kat.
Game on I say, let’s play kitties!
Their item song face-off is going to be (say it with me) LEGENDARY!
- Get This Look Make-Up: Aishwarya Rai’s Shimmery Lids
- Tusshar Kapoor to Launch His Own Production House
- Why YOU Love Barun Sobti! #CelebrityLoveFest
- Get This Look Make-Up: Sonam Kapoor is Pretty in Pink
- MTV to Sell Sexy Lingerie?
- Get This Look Make-Up: Freida Pinto’s Red Lips
- Has Ameesha Patel Over-Packed for Cannes?
- Lainey Lui Says Gossip Has an Eco-System!
- Win Exotic Wall Art by Krsna Mehta
- Bombay Talkies Goes to Cannes