This just in. Kristen Stewart is still too ashamed to face the public. Ever since news of her affair broke out, she’s been facing a huge backlash. After dropping out of attending the premiere of her latest flick On the Road, she has now pulled out of attending next month’s MTV Movie Awards to avoid facing ex-boyfriend Robert Pattinson.
The couple were set to present an award together. Now Stewart is trying to avoid that awkward run in with him and possibly getting booed by fans. Rumour has it that instead she will make her first post-scandal appearance at the Toronto International Film Festival. How awkward will it be if Pattinson and Stewart will be nominated again for ‘Best Kiss Onscreen’ for Twilight. After all they’ve won it for the past 3 years.
Do you feel bad for her?
- What Avataar Do You Prefer Vidya Balan In?
- Day 7: The Looks We Loved at Cannes
- Spotted: Sachin Tendulkar and #IPLHot Cricketers Enjoy a Foodie Night Out
- Singer Kailash Kher to Play Cricket?
- Shilpa Shetty Buys Her Son a Lamborghini!
- Exclusive: Sonam Kapoor Rocks 50′s Chic for a New Advertisement
- Mika Singh, Kailash Kher, Ram Sampath Are Graphic Fukrey’s
- Prateik’s Playing With Fire!
- La Bella Donna: Sonam Kapoor Oozes Sex Appeal
- Ramp to Reality: Aditi Rao Hydari Goes Backless in Arpan Vohra